|Randy Furst (Photo: Star Tribune)|
Star Tribune reporter Randy Furst, author of the recent article, “Our Black-White Jobless Gap: Worst in the Nation” joins co-hosts Ronald A. Edwards and Donald Allen for a conversation you won’t want to miss.
Minneapolis, MN. BlogTalkRadio (IBNN/ON POINT)…Join co-hosts Ronald A. Edwards and Don Allen for a comprehensive review of recent local economic trends that led city’s leading newspaper to publish an article deeming the city to be “”Worst In the Nation,” with regard to the Black-White employment gap.
ON POINT has also invited several other guests to join the conversation. Brooklyn Park mayoral candidate Wynfred Russell will discuss how he feels local politicians have failed the Black populations of Minnesota. Is there a way to motivate the complacent Negro leadership to actually get stuff done?
This special 90-minute program will feature news about the construction of the new Minneapolis Public School district headquarters, and whether or not the MPS board members, administration and equity and diversity personnel understand the real definition of “inclusion.”
Saturday’s other topics include:
- Mark Dayton, Bobby Joe Champion, Jeff Hayden and the Democrats Dog and Pony Show.
- Minneapolis Department of Civil Right Shredding.
- Minneapolis Public Schools Equity and Diversity Department no CBA.
- Mortenson Constructions role in the new district headquarters.
- The MPS “Fixer.”
- Where’s Legacy Construction and 40%?
- Why Minnesota’s Republican Party will pick up steam in the Black Community.
- What happen to the separation between church and state?
To tune in from your home computer, laptop, iPad or Smartphone®, go to: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ibnnnews/2011/03/26/on-point-exclusive-interview-with-star-tribune-veteran-reporter-randy-furst
We invite listeners to call in with comments, suggestions and other issues they want to discuss.
The toll-free number is 877-572-4288.